Plasti Dip® MATTE Blaze Orange 311g Aerosol
100% Required base colour: - PRIMER GREY + THEN WHITE
Includes one standard white nozzle.
Please note: - This is a MATTE FINISH, if you want it with a glossy finish, add a couple of coats of 'FullDip® or Plasti Dip® GLOSSIFIER / FullDip® Super Gloss'. Please see links below. FullDip® and Plasti Dip® are 100% fully compatible to be sprayed over one another.
*** AS WITH ANY FLUORESCENT / BLAZE COLOUR, FROM ANY MANUFACTURER THEY WILL FADE OVERTIME. FLUORESCENT'S LOOK BETTER WITH LOTS OF LIGHT COATS, INSTEAD OF 2 WET COATS - DON'T USE THE RED NOZZLE***
How to Spray - Aerosols:
1. Surface must be clean and dry. For best results, avoid direct sunlight, high humidity, or breezy conditions.
2. Shake can vigorously for one full minute after mixing ball begins to rattle. Shake often while applying.
3. Hold can 6-10” from surface, moving can back and forth, slightly overlapping each stroke. Apply heavily enough to produce an even, wet appearance.
4. Allow 30 minutes’ minimum between coats. Apply as many coats as desired (3-4average).
5. Allow 4 hours’ minimum dry time before use. Coverage: Approximately 5-10 sq. ft. per can.
For best results:
1. Pour into a jug
2. Sit the can in the jug for a few minutes to warm it up
3. Dry can and shake well
4. Use as described leaving 10 mins between coats, 5 coats are best
5. Leave overnight to dry and cure
We have a video showing this on our site and YouTube channel.
Always protect surrounding areas from over spray. Allow 4 hours per coat for complete dry. If runs or sags are experienced, move can further away from surface. To avoid clogged nozzle, turn can upside down and spray for 5 seconds. If clogged, remove nozzle and soak in naphtha or mineral spirits for 30 minutes. Do not stick pin or other objects into stem. Use naphtha, xylene (xylol), or toluene (toluol) for clean-up. To greatly increase non-skid properties, sprinkle a generous amount of grit onto wet surface of first coat. Apply at least two additional coats of Plasti Dip®. For best results, use a pumice (crystalline silica) grit. Results may vary with other grit additives. When applied properly Plasti Dip® can be removed from most surfaces, if desired. ** Information taken directly from Plasti Dip® USA**
Read the complete MSDS information on Plasti Dip®, Plasti Dip® Spray and Full Dip®.
Our own website, our Facebook and YouTube channel contain more information, walkthroughs, and help. Lots of pictures and videos.
Description for Plasti Dip®
Plasti Dip® is a multi-purpose, air dry, specialty rubber coating. It can be easily applied by dipping, brushing, or spraying. Plasti Dip® protective coating is ideal for a broad array of do-it-yourself projects around the home, garage, garden, and elsewhere. It protects coated items against moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, and skidding/slipping, and provides a comfortable, controlled grip. Plasti Dip® remains flexible and stretchy over time, and will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions. It has been tested and proven in temperatures from -30°F to 200°F.