FullCarX® NANOCARX® 9H Ceramic Treatment 30ml Kit
High-quality ceramic coating with 9H hardness protection measured by the "Wolff-Willborn" hardness test. The hardness of a diamond is 10H. Extremely simple to apply and lasting more than 3 years.
High quality and extremely simple to apply. Now, with the new waxes added in the formula of this product, you can perfectly apply the product. More softness, more resistance, more ease of application, more quality, more FullCarX®
THE NANOCARX® KIT 30ml CERAMIC 9H BODY Protect INCLUDES:
✔️ A NANOCARX® 30ml CERAMIC 9H BODY Protect bottle has a performance to protect a small/compact car
✔️ Foam / sponge base. Support to apply the product by the "wipe" method
✔️ Two hairless microfiber cloths for comfortable and clean application
✔️ Instruction Manual
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
✔️ PREVIOUS SURFACE PREPARATION
➖ DEGREASE AND DECONTAMINATE
Before applying NANOCARX® CERAMIC 9H BODY, it is essential that the surface to be treated is perfectly clean, decontaminated and dry. There must be no remaining or similar waxes that can prevent the adhesion of the ceramic product.
1. Degreasing + decontamination: Dilute 200 ml to 400 ml of FULLCARX® Body Degreaser in a bucket with 5-7 litres of water.
2. Then clean/degrease/decontaminate the whole body well by rubbing evenly on specific areas. For this step, you can use a hidden microfiber (soak half an hour before) or a conventional microfiber.
3. Optionally, examine the whole body with a CLAY BAR - decontamination tablet (almost mandatory if you do not use the decontamination microfiber), using clean water as a lubricant. This removes any other contamination that may remain on the surface.
4. Rinse any remaining dirt, foam, etc. with plenty of water.
5. Dry the target surface very well with a microfiber cloth.
6. If the surface is not in optimal condition, with scratches, micro-scratches or large eddies (characteristic marks of cleaning rollers), it is possibly recommended to POLISH correctly before applying NANOCARX® CERAMIC 9H BODY. It is by no means mandatory, but on surfaces that are not in optimal condition it can be advised for a better aesthetic finish.
✔️ APPLICATION - NANOCARX® 30ml 9H CERAMIC BODY
➖ PREPARATION OF THE APPLICATION SPONGE
1. Top one of the hairless microfiber cloths provided in the kit on the sponge/foam that is inside the box.
2. Then gently pour a moderate amount of product over the cloth already prepared above. Pour about
6-8 drops of ceramic product, lightly soaking the fabric evenly. This will be done whenever it is found that the fabric is running out of product and that there is no longer optimal lubrication between the fabric and the surface. We need to add 6-8 drops of product very frequently.
➖ APPLICATION OF THE CERAMIC PRODUCT
1. Apply the product always acting in localized areas (fins, hood, roof, etc.) in a staggered manner to obtain perfect finishes. When one zone is complete, the next one begins. The process will basically consist of 2 STEPS:
has. Apply the product with the special damp cloth, making soft, short and homogeneous passes, overlapping the previous pass by 50%. The application should preferably be crossed to ensure that the entire area has a uniform product.
b. Important: After applying the ceramic product in the specific area to be worked, wait between 1 and 4 minutes of semi-drying (depending on the temperature and humidity) and remove the residues of silicon particles generated on the treated surface with the help of one to two dry microfibers.
It must be rubbed vigorously until we notice that we have removed all residues. It is necessary to stop rubbing at the moment when we see the clean and luminous body, in addition, we will notice that the microfiber goes from a great resistance to a slight resistance.
2. Continue with the steps described in 1.a and 1.b on all surfaces we want to protect (usually the entire body of a vehicle), applying and removing excess hardened silicon particles in contact with air.
3. Allow to dry 48-72 hours before cleaning with a pressurized water gun
(lance) or any other washing method. The product must harden and seal perfectly for an optimal finish.
The best way to maintain and maintain surfaces treated with our NANOCARX® ceramic protections is to use the specific maintenance and detailed product NANOCARX® Detailing. It is applied by Quick-Detailer type diffuser, very fast. Apply a small amount of product on the surface of the concrete, spread with a cloth and with a second dry cloth should be homogenized. It can be applied as many times as desired and allows to keep the ceramic protection longer, from the base of the NANOCARX® Detailing as well.
H9 Scratch resistance - Super hydrophobic properties - UV resistance - Anti-Graffiti - Ultra glossy finish
SCRATCHED RESISTANCE TEST
WATER REPULSION TEST